A brief list of some of the changes in this release.
- Major changes to the admin forms on the site to improve the entry fields that are shown to the user and the layout of the avalible fields. Added focus given to the most common fields.
- Aegir Compatibility
- New Themes
- Image gallery theme updated
- Site Creation / Registration is now controlled via permissions
- Captcha not shown by default for logged in users
- Many minor theme / core non-critical bugfixes
- Fixed links to content across domains within a single install
- Matched the correct biblio fields with thier correct publication types
- No longer loose state when you login
- Some avalible blocks hidden in cp layout pane
- Removed invalid WYSIWYG formats
- Shields widget permissions didn't match shield settings
- Activity messages hidden for private sites
- Biblio citation formats updated
- improved colleagure interface
- Calendar can now start on any day of the week
Major components for the next release remain unchanged. This release included primarially bug-fixes that could be released without the larger spaces changes.
- Upgrading to Sapces3 + Context3 + Strongarm2
- Ability for users to add custom widgets and customize them
- Menu system improvements
- More options for theme customization (custom background, custom header, css editing)